Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Netball Session Description


Today at netball I learnt how to do all sorts of netball skills such as faking all your passes, stepping, chest passing, shooter driving to and fro, goal shoots, different passing and the right way to catch and something that i've never heard before its called swift movement. Some of them was hard but most of them were pretty easy. When I was trying all the netball skills I was scared because some of these skills I did not know because I don't play netball that much, so I just went with what everyone else was doing. It is a good experience for those who really want to play netball but don't have the time to or don't know how to play it. Netball is a good game for those who want to get fit. Netball is a great game for everyone you also need to support each other and make sure we do not put down anyone no matter who it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.