Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Tread Lightly Caravan


Today I learnt if you brush your teeth and leave the tap on you are not protecting the earth because you are wasting a lot of water, and in earth we need a lot water to survive, and when you are taking a shower you it should only take you about 10-15 minutes, the longer you use the shower the less water earth gets.

The things that I will do to save the earth is make sure when I brush my teeth that I turn off my tap so there is more water for other people to survive. Now i'm gonna tell my family to take shorter showers.

I think its good to save the earth so we all have a happy, lovely fantastic world to live in and we can all help each other keep the world alive. I also think everyone else should start making changes for our beautiful world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.